Friday, August 27, 2010

Superannuation


I wonder if I can call my quitting the job as superannuation.Actually it was voluntary superannuation.Having been in the teaching line for a little more than twenty years has drained away my energy,spontaenity and enthusiasm,though I have learnt a lot from the hundreds of students whom I taught.Yes it was like a boomerang ,knowledge and education which we teachers imparted to them,came back to us in some form or the other.Mostly they were practical ideologies ,practised in our daily lives.Little things which we took for granted ,proved significant when viewed through a child's eyes.They have opened our eyes to many an unjustifiable decision taken by us as adults!


Today when I have called it a day from my teaching career,have plenty of time to look back on teacher student relation ,I feel its true, Child is the father of Man.Let's learn to respect their views and lend a helping hand whenever needed.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ma'am ..I didnt know you quit. Belated teacher's day ma'am. After seeing mama become younger by the day after she quit school, I am sure its a blessing in disguise :).
    Do Keep in touch.

    Cheers,
    Nimisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nimisha for the belated greetings.Yes I think I took the right decision to call it a day.Regards to Mum.Is she in Kochi?

    ReplyDelete